Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dear Birthday

Dear birthday, please don't go away. I know its not even mine. But can you at least make it special on this special day? Its 20th July. 21 years ago, a person was born. I never met this person until 3 years ago...

You may call me an idiot. But I seriously can't tell how unserious I am when I kirim salam at you in the first place. Its just an old happy times with my friends at the library. Have it your way, but if it wasn't for you whom asked for my phone number, we won't never get to know each other.

Here's the thing when we started out friends. It was cool, and I never need to pretend. I was so comfortable texting you. We talked about a lot of things, and at some point, I even become your 'stepmom' for waking you up at dawn for subuh prayers and giving you silly advises. Which at some point I can barely recognise your face. So I kept wandering how you look liked. 

My encounter with another person, makes you feel very uncomfortable. Like yeah, we were so close to each other that when I met other, you seem so far. Like taking a distant from me step by step. But I never want it to happen. And yet, you still remain silence. 

But everything change when you stood up for me and claim for yourself. Months later, we're back talking and chattering, hurting and comforting, laughing and crying to each other...until now.



Now, you are my Prince and I am your Princess.
Already 2 but not yet 3 years.
Within those time, you had your birthday with me. 
And I can tell you, how silly were we.
But this year, I am not with you.
I am so sorry, but I will make it up to you.
 For as long as I love you
and you love me too. :-)


Happy 21st Birthday My Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment