Friday, August 8, 2014

It Hurts

I am writing right now because I am pissed. With who? Well maybe not all but few. Or not much but also not less. What do you call those things...? Oh yes. Friends. Not A friend. But some friends.

I know we're not that close. But still there's a few of you did. Maybe you don't remember. But I do. I still remember the things that you did to me. But you're still my friend. But today, you really make me sooooo wanna do bad things at you.

I may look slow and innocent. But trust me, you won't like it when I'm being a

BITCH. 


Even we didn't contact regularly, it doesn't mean I don't want to spend quality times with you. Even if we're so far away, it doesn't mean I didn't know what you're doing or what happen to you. That's why there are stuffs call social network.

They keep people inform about whats happening to other people. And one thing I really don't like being 'Available' or 'Online', is when I see others spending joyful moments and having a great day photos with other peoples named being tagged but me. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment