Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Phones Do Die


Okay the deadlines are here. The copies are ready. Assignments have been made...Therefore, without any hesitation...
I WILL BE GOING HOME IN A WEEK!!!
HIP HIP HORREY!!!! ^0^

Right now is still at my 'dearest' college studying for the next paper, Business Communication. Well, as you can guess I am surely not alone all by myself. There IS somebody who's with me all the time.

MUMMY..DADDY....
I MISS HOME ALREADY....

Recalling the day before yesterday... The legendary day..

OMG!!!
What happened to my beloved phone??

Sony Phone: Sorry Sarah. I am dying now. I have to leave you... ;(
Sarah: No! No! Please don't go.. Please don't leave me Sony! You know there's no other phone like you...
Sony Phone: I really can't stand it. All I can see is pitch black right now...
Sarah: Don't close your screen yet.. You know how hard it is I have worked to get you my dear.. I bought you with my very own income.
Sony Phone: I am so sorry Sarah. Don't worry your memory will always be here with me in the my memory slot.

At last, Sony Phone goes peacefully...
(A few hours later)

Samsung Phone : Hello Sarah, nice to meet you. =)

There goes my Sony Aino..
I will cherish our moments together...
I promise I won't sell you to any other dealers who wishes to buy you
CHEAPLY
from me..Never!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment